– Working AT Height Academy™ are proud to announce the following course;
Occupational First Aid (Fetac Level 5).
Who is this course for:
This course is designed to provide the learner with the understanding, knowledge and practical skills required to provide and coordinate first aid in the workplace in compliance with the requirements of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2007 and its accompanying Regulations and Guidelines.
This course is designed to enable the learner to:
– Understand the responsibilities of the occupational first aider.
– Provide treatment for the purpose of preserving life or minimizing the
Consequences of injury until discharge or the arrival of medical assistance.
– Provide treatment in the workplace for an injury which does not require
the attention of a medical practitioner or nurse.
– Be capable of coordinating first aid arrangements in the workplace.
– Be familiar with Health and Safety legislation on First Aid provision in the workplace.
Method of Delivery:
The course will utilize both theory and practical learning which will encourage student participation and feedback and ensure strong knowledge of practical skills.