Working at Height Group™ can conduct a Training Needs Analysis or Training Audit for any client whether its for tailoring one of our courses to meet the client’s needs or acting as a 3rd party auditor for your existing external training providers or internal training programs.
All Working at Height Group™ training courses can be tailored to suit your companies needs and to determine are you getting value for money for the training you are getting from your suppliers.
All Working at Height Group™ can conduct a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) on your behalf and will give you a detailed independent report on the following basic rules;
- Determine Your business Goals
2. Run A Cost Analysis
3. Select the internal Candidates/Departments in need of training.
4. Identify Necessary Skills
5. Assess Skill Levels
6. Find the subject matter experts
7. Design and Delivery of Your Training
8. Regroup, Review, Refine
All Working at Height Group™ can conduct a Training Audit (TA) on your behalf and will give you a detailed independent report on the training program compliance and company needs.
- Catalog Your Training Programs.
- Analyze Learner Data and Feedback.
- Evaluate Employee Performance.
- Assess Opportunities for Improvement.
- Tie Training Programs to Organizational Goals.
Above is some of the basic steps we use to do an audit. We also provide a comprehensive audit on any of your business needs.
For more information contact us.